The scientific and research vision
Mendel University in Brno intends to become a recognized European university that provides a balanced combination of education, scientific research and career oriented activities all aimed at developing a range of sciences in basic and applied research which can be applied in engineering, technology and management.
Mendel University wants to be a European leader:
- in garden and landscape architecture,
- in genomics and metabolomics,
- in education and research in the field of production and use of wood.
Mendel University strives for excellence:
- in research in the economic problems of the society, of the context of regional development and of the climate change,
- in research in the current issues of the knowledge of the society by a unique combination of economic and informatics approaches
- in the development of environmental technology,
- in the field of sustainable agriculture,
- in furniture,
- in approaches to solving problems of developing countries.
Update of Strategic plan of Mendel University in Brno and Institutional plan for 2014