10th International Conference on Management - Zero Waste Management and Circular Economy
- Datum konání: Čt, 10. 6. 2021 - Pá, 11. 6. 2021
- Čas konání:
- Místo konání: Areál MENDELU
- Pořadatel: Provozně ekonomická fakulta
Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno is pleased to invite you to the 10th International Conference on Management - Zero Waste Management and Circular Economy taking place online in June 10 - 11th, 2021.
This year we would like to open the question of sustainable development and zero waste concept as a part of circular economy. Conference topics will include:
- Social responsibility and sustainability
- Business strategies and management
- New trends in marketing and supply chain management
- Financial management
- Regional development management
- Tourism management
In order to participate in conference, you are welcome to submit your original extended abstracts and full papers (4-5 pages). The papers will be reviewed and published in Conference Proceedings with ISBN and invited for a submission to journals indexed in Scopus and Web of Science.
- Early Bird Registration and Abstract Submission - 7. 3. 2021
- Standard Registration and Abstract Submission - 31. 3. 2021
- Deadline for the full Paper submission - 30. 6. 2021
For contacting us, please, use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (contact person Mrs. Petra Neumannová).
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the conference.
10th International Conference on Management
Faculty of Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
SPORT NA MENDELU