International conference Innovations in Professional Practice within Forestry & Arboriculture
30. 5. 2016 -
INPROFA 6–7th Sep 2016 at Mendel University in Brno
On behalf of the Organising Committee,
We cordially invite you to attend the INPROFA Innovations in Professional Practice within Forestry & Arboriculture, which will be held between 06 September and 07 September 2016 in Brno, Czech Republic. The main aim of the conference is to promote knowledge & understanding of recent research innovations and their practical applications within the fields of forestry & arboriculture.
The conference registration deadline is 31 July.
To find further information regarding organisational remarks, the program topics and the submission of abstracts, please visit our conference website http://aba.mendelu.cz
We hope to share a successful and enjoyable meeting with you in Brno. If you join us, we promise you an amazing experience and good memories to take back home.
We kindly ask you the forward the invitation to others whom may find this of interest.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us!
President of ABA International
The Conference theme will focus on “Innovations in Professional Practice within Forestry & Arboriculture”.
· What’s new in modern arboriculture?
· Monitoring tree reaction to the environment: sap flow & tree vitality
· Modern evaluation methods in tree stability assessment
· What’s new in tree pest and disease control technology?
· Understanding tree biomechanics and wind loads
· Accelerated learning techniques for forestry skills instructors
· Tree stability to tree safety. Technical diagnostics: overview, possibilities and limitations
· Forest harvesting skyline techniques & ‘danger’ tree felling methods
· Tree pulling tests
· Non-destructive climbing rope tests
· Aerial rescue techniques & emergency 1st aid in the forest
The official language of the conference is English.
INPROFA 2016 will be held at Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology, Czech Republic.
31 July 2016 – the conference registration deadline