Scientific research and artistic activities
The essential feature of research at Mendel University in Brno is a combined application of knowledge of biological, technical and social science disciplines in agriculture, horticulture, forestry, landscaping and wood technology, as well as is the development of the arts in garden and landscape architecture and furniture production. This involves the basic level of research but the emphasis is put especially on applied research.
The research centres, grant-funded research, specific research (especially research of the students in PhD and Master's study programs) and participation in international research programs are some of the priority activities in the internationalization of the university. At the same time, these are the areas into which the available scientific research capacity of the university departments is directed.
- The scientific and research vision
- The scientific and Research Profile
- Research at the faculties and the Institute of Lifelong Learning
- The Scientific Board
- Academic qualifications and honorary doctorates
- International cooperation in research activities
- Internal Grant Agency
- Scientific research and artistic activities reports
- Mandatory disclosure information
- Science and Research Department